2nd Annual TWB Suicide Prevention Conference 2019
This is the 2nd annual Together We’re Better Suicide Prevention Conference, hosted by North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust.
The day offers a unique opportunity to hear from a number of experts on topics such as Care of the Bereaved by Suicide, Young Peoples Mental Health and exciting updates about funding for Suicide Prevention across Stoke On Trent and Staffordshire.
The challenge for everyone working in public facing organisations will continue to be how do we work better together to prevent suicide?
The conference aims to enable partner agencies to reflect on what they can do to help, better identify those at risk and hear about new innovations from our region and across the UK.
Please note, all speakers, timings and content are subject to change.
- 09:00 Registration & Refreshments
- 09:30 Welcome and opening remarks - Peter Axon & Dr Buki Adeyemo
- 09:45 Zero Suicide Alliance: A Journey - Steve Mallen
- 10:45 Refreshment Break
- 11:15 Workshops
- 12:15 Lunch & Networking
- 13:00 Dr. Sharon McDonnell, Managing Director of Suicide Bereavement UK
- 13:30 Staffordshire & Stoke Suicide Prevention Strategy update - Vicky Rowley & Kate Edwards
- 14:00 Dr Waheed Abbasi; Paul Edmondson-Jones; Vicky Rowley; Kate Edwards and Steve Mallen
- 15:00 Man Up By Restoke
- 16:00 Closing remarks
Bet 365 Stadium | Stanley Matthews Way | Stoke-on-Trent | ST4 4EG