Deputy Treasurer for Beasley Back Dane Trust
This role is to support the BBD Treasurer and the incumbent will not automatically become Trustee
- Assist with overseeing the financial affairs of Beasley Back Dane and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Keep proper records and help the Treasurer ensure that effective financial procedures are in place.
- Assist with ensuring that Trustees are aware of their financial obligations and help with interpreting financial data for them.
- Help prepare reports on the financial position of Beasley Back Dane at committee meetings (balance sheet, fundraising performance etc).
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures and controls are in place
- Help with the financial appraisal of plans, proposals and feasibility studies.
- Undertake book keeping duties
- Obtain cash back from government via gift aid claims
- Help make the necessary arrangements to collect payments from debtors and bank payments promptly.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial management (as necessary).
- Good financial analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly