CODSALL: Codsall Village Hall and Playing Fields Charity are Seeking Trustees to Join the Organisation
Codsall Village Hall & Playing Fields Charity Ltd, referred to as CVH, is looking for new people to join the organisation. We are looking for Committee members to expand the range of Trustee skills as well as to consolidate existing skills. We require dynamic and motivated people who are sympathetic to the aims and objectives of CVH in “promoting and maintaining the Village Hall and Playing Fields as a premier venue for local organisations”.
After many years of dedicated service, the following vacancies have arisen due to individuals’ personal reasons and no conflict with the CVH Management Committee:
- CVH Management Committee Chairman *
- CVH Management Committee Secretary *
- CVH Management Committee Treasurer *
*Note: The appointments are unremunerated.
Trustees are expected to:
- Attend monthly calendar meetings, excluding the month of August, including the CVH Annual General Meeting.
- Ensure that CVH complies with its governing document, charity law, company law and any other relevant legislation or regulations
- Safeguard the good name and values of CVH
- Contribute advice and support on specific skill areas
How to Apply
Requests for further information should be to CVH Management Committee, Codsall Village Hall & Playing Fields Charity Ltd., Wolverhampton Road, Codsall, Wolverhampton WV8 1PL or email email@example.com
Closing date: There is no closing date.